- New Jersey Transfer
- NJ Community College students transferring to Rutgers can use the New Jersey Transfer Course selection and evaluation system.
- Course Schedule Planner
Rutgers students may use Course Schedule Planner to build, compare, review, and register schedules for available semesters.
Long term planning, course catalog search, automated schedule generation, improved calendar view, advanced filtering, wish list and WebReg integration are just a few features that will make planning a schedule easier and faster than ever.
Download the schedule of classes (PDF).
- Degree Audit Tool - Rutgers Degree Navigator
- Undergraduate students can access degree audits and graduation progress reports.
- Financial Aid Application and Document Status
- Students who have applied for Financial Aid may view this screen to determine if any required documents are outstanding.
- Financial Aid Award Status
- Students who have applied for Financial Aid may review their award status as well as submit changes to enrollment status, housing, and awards via the Data-Change-Form-(DCF).
- myRutgers Portal
- myRutgers is the personal, customizable, web-based informational portal to Rutgers University and is available to all Rutgers students, faculty and staff.
- NetID Lookup
Most OIT applications are now using the Rutgers NetID for authentication.
Using the NetID Query application, students can lookup their NetID.
If one does not exist, a link to the web page where one can be created is provided.
- Parking and Transportation (New Brunswick)
- Students can access New Brunswick transportation services, including citation payment, student permits and bus schedules.
- Personal Information Update
- Students can update their home address and phone number, local or campus address and phone number, emergency contact information, email address and other personal information for display on the Rutgers Online Directory.
- Register Online
- Students can now use the web as an alternative to Touch Tone to register and add/drop their courses.
- RUID Lookup
Each student at Rutgers has been assigned a new identification number called RUID.
Using the RUID Lookup application, Rutgers students can view their Rutgers University ID (RUID).
Non-Rutgers Summer and Winter session students can view their RUID using RUID query lookup.
- Rutgers Online Directory
- Locate a Student, Faculty, or Staff member at Rutgers.
- School-To-School Transfer Application
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students, working toward a degree, who wish to apply for admission to another college within the university may do so by submitting the online School-To-School Transfer application.
- Student Accounting Statement of Accounts
- Students may view their charges and payments online. They may also pay their bills from this site.
- Student Emergency Information Update
- Currently enrolled students can add/update cell phone and emergency contact information at this site.
- Student Financial Hold Information
- Currently enrolled students can view their outstanding financial holds. They may also pay their charges online, depending on the department.
- Student Grades/Transcripts/Schedules
- Actively registered students can now view their class schedules for the current term with meeting days, times and locations, as well as their semester grades & full transcripts at this site.
- Student Online Directory Management
- Students can update their email address, personal url and disclosure options for personal information at this site.
- Student Permanent Address Update
- Students can update their home address and phone number at this site.
- Student Personal Access Code (PAC) Change
- Students may change their personal access code which is required to access Touch-Tone and Web Registration.
- Transcript/Enrollment Certification Requests
- Authorized users can request an official transcript, a verification of enrollment, or a recent term grade report for currently enrolled students, alumni or former students.
- University Calendar of Events
- The online RU Events system is the central location for information about events of interest to the Rutgers community.
- University Schedule of Classes
- Check which sections are closed or open, whether additional sections or courses have been added, view the course synopsis, or view the entire catalog by subject.
Download the schedule of classes (PDF).